Global Sources
EE Times AsiaWebsite
Stay in touch with EE Times Asia
What is a flyback transformer?
The flyback transformer (FBT), also called a line output transformer (LOPT), is a special transformer that is used to generate high voltage signals at a relatively high frequency. It was invented to control the horizontal movement of the electron beam in a cathode ray tube (CRT).
EE Times India total search 2 Related Posts
Date Title Asker Views/Replies Forum
2012-11-08 Flyback transformer design for UCC28600
Visitor 845 / 1 Talk Shop
[?Article Comments?]
2011-11-25 A low-cost, non-isolated AC/DC buck converter with no transformer
lektronixindia 1427 / 1 Talk Shop
[?Article Comments?]
Have Your Say!

Bloggers Say

Got something to say? Why not share it with other engineers?

Just introduce yourself to us, we'll contact you and set you up. Yes, it's that simple!

See what engineers like you are posting on our pages.

Interviews & Viewpoints


Learn how senior executives are seeing the industry from interviews and contributed opinions.

Back to Top