- Support new product/ package development and deliver results according to project time line
- Monitor performance, quality and reliability of process during development stage.
- Identify problems or unfavourable deviations; design, recommend and execute/implement corrective/improvement actions which enhance the utility, quality, reliability or cost effectiveness in the area of responsibility.
- Reading and writing technical reports, and maintaining appropriate records of developed process.
- Initiating and generating IP ideas based on reading and research.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Process Engineering, IT / Computer Science & Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years¡¯ experience in semiconductor industry preferably in die attach process.
- Analytical and problem solving skills (FMEA, RCA, DMAIC, 8D Methodology, etc.)???
- Design of Experiment (DoE)???
- Analytical equipment knowledge (smart scope, hisomet, SAT, etc.)???
- Strong hands-on knowledge in assembly particularly at die attach process.